Dad helping out with the Merry Mary show. Leftys...the only ones in our right mind :)
That night Kody and I got see Wicked. It was BRILLIANT. We had fantastic seats and the performances were spot on. It was even better the second time around. So glad I got to see it with Kody. The whole experience was unforgettable.
Friday we went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and got more than we bargained for. We started off by hitting all the big roller coasters. Then we caught some fun shows (sea lions, Shouka the Orca, and dolphins). Then back to rides. We also went through a beautiful butterfly house with hundreds of unique and lovely butterflies. We finished the day with bumper cars.
One of these things is not like the other.
Saturday we went back into San Francisco and drove across the Golden Gate Bridge. We had lunch on the shore at Sausilito. Then we went to Muir Woods - the most gorgeous forest I have even been to. Some of the trees are thousands of years old and a hundred feet tall. That evening we had some tasty pizza and went to the Tennis Club and played Marco Polo in the pool and relaxed in the hot tubs. We polished the night off with Livermore's famous Donut Wheel and Miracle Snow.
BIG BRIDGE...........
little bridge
See the little tiny speck at the bottom of the picture on the right...that's me compared to the enormously humongous redwood tree. The beautiful picture on the left was taken by Mitch.
GIGANTIC, beautiful trees.
The boys left this morning after Sacrament meeting, which I might add, was excellent. The topic was education. The talks were really well done and the Spirit was amazing...a great way to wrap up a great week.
Love it. Absolutely love it. That left hand store cracks me up! I forgot that you were a lefty, that means it's been too long and I miss you. I'm so glad you all had some fun in the sun! You're all stunning.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so awesome. I love San Francisco! And I just love love love Muir Woods. I'm a little jealous of you guys. :)
ReplyDelete