We are so in love with our little girl, AUBRIE (in case you haven't heard). We already get the feeling she is quite the little fireball with a sense of humor. She is such a jumping bean and we just love feeling her roll, poke, kick and nudge us. I really don't know when she sleeps! The first pic is at 6 months in Salzburg and the second is 6 1/2 months (26 weeks) today, roughly the size of a head of lettuce (my uterus is bigger than a soccer ball now).
We bought Aubrie (or Brie for short) some souvenirs on our trip. I can't wait til she fits into the dirndl. Mitch got her the teddy bear from a neat toy shop in Germany and I found the handmade owl rattle in Oberammergau (a little Bavarian town in Southern Germany). We did some reading and preparation for her arrival on our trip too. I'm actually really looking forward to labor and delivery as challenging as it might be especially since Mitch will be coaching me along ever step of the way.
That is the cutest outfit ever and I love the name!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the name! and I can't believe you found a dirndl that small, that is so adorable.
ReplyDelete