
Since we were already heading west, we decided to go to one of the main tourist sites around, The Taj Mahal. It's such a beautiful building, but I cannot figure out how we got to be the only ones in this picture! It must have been the off season. Also, in the picture you can see we decided to bring our clock along with, while wearing our Halloween costumes. We sure got some weird looks, but it was all worth it!

The latest thing we did this month was adopt a new pet. We've been saving and saving, so once we finally could pay the fees, we got ourselves our very own pet rino. They (all of Africa) were glad that he would be going to a good home in Seattle. It's quite amazing just how big they are in person!

So that's all that's been going on for us! We'll see what the next month brings for us!
(And just in case you're wondering, life is just as usual; work, school, homework, etc. But we're liking it! We've been able to serve various individuals and I'll tell you nothing brightens your day and mood quite like helping someone. We definitely feel blessed that Heavenly Father has provided such a comfortable life for us to live. Let's all find ways to improve others' lives!)
Dear Husband, why didn't you tell me you were going to blow all of our savings on a rhino? I thought we had agreed a penguin would be much more manageable and a better investment. Let's check out Venice next weekend. I've always wanted to ride in a gondola.
ReplyDeleteYou know... I'm just curious what name you gave your rhino. Rochelle and Anderson have their pet "Leezard". You could call it "frontroom filler" or the "bathroom behemoth". Ha ha. Dad
ReplyDelete